About Delivery Guarantees
We offer guaranteed delivery on certain fast delivery speeds and select products. When guaranteed delivery is available on an order, it will be clearly marked on the checkout page with an associated delivery date and fee (if applicable).
If we provide a guaranteed delivery date and a delivery attempt is not made by this date, we will provide a refund of any shipping fees associated with the order in question. Prime members may also be eligible for an extension of their membership. To inquire about a refund or an extension, please contact us and click "An Order I Placed." Select your order, then select Problem with an order > Shipping or delivery issues > Shipment is late.
• Not all shipping speeds are available for all items and all addresses. For more information, go to Prime Shipping Benefits - Eligible Items & Addresses.
• If the item you're ordering is out of stock or unavailable to ship immediately, the shipping method time starts when the item ships. For example, it will take two business days after an item ships to reach you with Two-Day Shipping.
• We may ship products by ground or air; our shipping speeds don't correspond to any carrier-branded shipping services.
• If available, Saturday or Sunday delivery will be specified on the product page and/or during checkout. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
• Remember to check the ordering cut-off time shown on the detail page.
• To see the most accurate Prime shipping information as you shop, make sure to set up a default address for your account. For instructions on how to do so, go to Add & Manage Addresses.
• Orders over $1300 may require a signature.
• In some cases, choosing a higher quantity for an item may make it ineligible for immediate shipping, because multiple units may not be available locally or at the same location. In this case, the option to choose Same-Day or One-Day Shipping may not appear.
Domestic Shipping Restrictions
There are limitations which prevent us from shipping certain products to some geographical locations in the U.S., such as U.S. territories, protectorates, P.O. Boxes, military installations (APO/FPO addresses), and diplomatic posts (DPO addresses).
These restrictions can be related to local/state laws and statutes hazmat materials, large and oddly shaped items or DIGI policy. If you have a question about the shipping eligibility for a specific product, see that product’s detail page for more information.
There are special eligibility considerations when shipping items to domestic areas outside of the 48 contiguous states including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Not all items may be shipped to these locations for the same reasons identified above. Visit the links below for more information on shipping restrictions.